Health, Safety and Environment Policy
The following principles and commitments are integrated into our business and monitored to ensure performance meets or exceeds expectations from our employees, contractors, stakeholders and visitors.
- HSE success depends on the commitment of all employees, with the leadership of management.
- People are the most critical element in our HSE effort.
- Commitment to HSE performance is the foundation for business excellence.
- All incidents are preventable.
- Involvement of employees at all levels of the organization advances proactive management.
- Continuous improvement is essential to achieving leading class performance.
- Meeting or exceeding all regulations ensures compliance with obligations.
- Systematically assessing risks and opportunities is imperative when considering current and future developments
- Promote a culture that drives accountability at all levels of the organization and recognizes that we ourselves are a part of our communities and the environment.
- Promote continuous improvement throughout the company by setting HSE objectives and targets.
- Integrate HSE into business strategies and processes and encourage the development of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Prioritize HSE to assess and control the impact of our products and processes on the well-being of our employees, customers and the environment.
- Promote HSE awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders by meeting public and customer expectations.
- Monitor, measure and analyze our performance regularly against targets, and monitor continuous improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and inspections.
- Support a proactive and preventive approach to HSE challenges.
- Compliance with these Commitments is the responsibility of every employee and contractor acting on our behalf and a condition of their employment or contract.