K+S Potash Canada (KSPC) is part of the K+S Group Company, with headquarters in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; a solution potash mine and production facility located near Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; and a world-class potash handling and storage facility operated in partnership with Pacific Coast Terminals in Port Moody, British Columbia. Bethune mine, formerly known as the Legacy Project, is the first new potash mine in Saskatchewan in nearly fifty years. The Bethune mine has created new job opportunities for Saskatchewan workers and new business opportunities for Saskatchewan companies supplying goods and services to this major economic development. All sales and distribution of the potash produced at the Bethune mine will be carried out through the K+S Group’s experienced and well-established global distribution structures. K+S Potash Canada is proud to be recognized as one of both Saskatchewan’s and Canada’s Top Employers for 2018. For more information visit www.ks-potashcanada.com.
Technical Document Administrator
As the Technical Document Administrator for the KSPC team, you will manage and administrative the core tasks of document control, technical structure administration, and technical communication. These functions are required to efficiently maintain, update, and manage all technical documentation for the Capital Project and Technology Team, ensure that the data is organized and accessible to end users, and act as the primary point of contact and administrator for technical correspondence within the organization and with external parties (e.g. engineering firms). You will also perform the following tasks:
- Manage transmittal, document/file management, and document/file distribution (internal and external) workflows in conjunction with customer groups
- Receive, generate, and process Project transmittals (engineering/construction/vendor documents, crossing agreements, permit applications, etc.)
- Conduct quality audits on handovers/transmittals and files and documents submitted for filing
- Issuing of QA reviews such as Procedures, Manuals, ITPs, NCRs, to contractors or internally, as-builts and blue line drawings
- Manage master document register and Day to Day Tracker
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Document control experience working in an industrial setting or engineering environment
- Experience with document management systems and other tools such as MS SharePoint
- Ability to convey documentation and procedural requirements to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Ability to interpret requests for technical data and generate suitable responses, or to escalate requests to the appropriate technical expert
- Work within systems to organize and keep track of information.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle a vast array of responsibilities at one time
- Self-motivation and team orientated
Successful candidates may be entitled to relocation assistance.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by September 7, 2020.
We are committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
By living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.