K+S Potash Canada (KSPC) is part of the K+S Group, an international resources company. KSPC has headquarters in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; a solution potash mine and production facility called Bethune mine, located near Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; and a world-class potash handling and storage facility operated in partnership with Pacific Coast Terminals in Port Moody, British Columbia. When Bethune mine opened in 2017, it became the first new potash mine in Saskatchewan in nearly fifty years. KSPC is proud to be recognized as one of both Saskatchewan’s and Canada’s Top Employers. For more information visit www.ks-potashcanada.com.
Summer Student - Communications, Content Coordinator
Reporting to the Communications Specialist, this is an exciting full-time, summer student opportunity.
The position will be responsible for:
• Gathering content (stories and photos) under the new KSPC community investment brand, Youth + US
• Publishing the content to various platforms under the guidance of the Communications team
K+S Potash Canada recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Qualifying requirements for this role:
• Currently enrolled in post-secondary education for Journalism, Communications, English or Business and returning to studies in fall 2019
• Strong writing skills and social media skills
• An eye for design
• Ability to capture good stories
• Ability to work independently but also act as a team player
• Hold a valid driver’s licence as travel is required
• Experience working for a publication or writing for a blog is considered an asset
• Position can be located at either the Bethune mine site or Saskatoon office
• Must be authorized to legally work in Canada.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by April 19th, 2019.
Amazing Opportunities at K+S Potash Canada while building your career.
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
See yourself here, join the team!