K+S Potash Canada (KSPC) is part of the K+S Group, an international resources company. KSPC has headquarters in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; a solution potash mine and production facility called Bethune mine, located near Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; and a world-class potash handling and storage facility operated in partnership with Pacific Coast Terminals in Port Moody, British Columbia. When Bethune mine opened in 2017, it became the first new potash mine in Saskatchewan in nearly fifty years. KSPC is proud to be recognized as one of both Saskatchewan’s and Canada’s Top Employers. For more information visit www.ks-potashcanada.com.
Administrative Assistant (Materials Management)
This is a one year term position until April 2020.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Materials Management team and will provide a variety of administrative and operational support services. This will include The Administrative Assistant will interact with all levels of the organization as well as with external clients on behalf of the Materials Management Procurement teams.
The successful candidate will:
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Schedule and prioritize meetings for the team, including management of calendars and completing travel requirements.
• Attend team meetings and prepare meeting minutes and other meeting-related documentation.
• Manage the NIMOH (non-inventoried materials on hand) report data entry and material movements.
• Complete Goods Receipt and Good Issues for remote deliveries.
• Scan related document to Goods Receipts, verify material receipt for Accounts Payable and complete the Goods Receipt.
• Run adhoc reports form SAP.
• Match receipts to Supplier invoices.
• Update and maintain the Contracts Database.
• Coordinate and verify completeness and accuracy of SAP vendor master data.
• Support and complete change orders within SAP.
• Maintain correspondence and other documents within procurement filing system and complete ongoing filing.
• Prepare periodic reports correspondence
• Schedule, attend and prepare meeting minutes and other meeting-related documentation.
• Complete ISN status checks
• Procurement shopping cart entry
• Complete adhoc projects as required
K+S Potash Canada recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Qualifying requirements for this role:
• 3-5 years Office Business Administration experience and or equivalent of experience at a professional level in business administration or administrative support services.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
• High level of professionalism and courtesy in everyday interactions with site employees and management.
• Be able to independently manage time, and prioritize tasks.
• Ability to organize and draft concise fact-based responses to requests for information as well as edit and prepare documents using software applications.
• Well-developed organizational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• SAP experience considered an asset.
• Must be authorized to legally work in Canada.
• Successful candidates must be eligible to travel outside of Canada as travel may be required.
Successful candidates may be entitled to relocation assistance.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by April 19, 2019.
Amazing Opportunities at K+S Potash Canada while building your career.
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits PLUS great extras such as:
• Paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity!
• A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program: supporting health at work, home and in life through counselling and various online services.
We have a competitive time off program including:
• PLUS days – up to (40 hours) to use as needed (take care of the unexpected, enjoy a long weekend or have a “me” day.)
• 16 additional hours at two years of service and an additional 24 hours at five years of service with our competitive vacation policy.
Ground-Breaking New Site
• Opportunity to work in a new facility with optimal use of technology
See yourself here, join the team!