At K+S Potash Canada we know that our greatest strength is our employees, and it shows.
From the moment you become part of our diverse team, YOUR opinion matters. Each day you will be engaged for your suggestions, ideas & input and we will utilize the best ideas – your ideas!
Your engagement is key to our success; you will find new, exciting and innovative techniques, tools and practices to make your work challenging and fulfilling.
More than that, you can feel pride in being part of an established, international company, and innovative team. Join us in building a legacy that will have a significant impact on the province of Saskatchewan.
We're growing Saskatchewan, and welcome YOU to come grow with US.
As an organization we ensure that our compensation package is competitive and benchmarked to the market in which we compete for talent. Our total target compensation package is based on a Pay for Performance philosophy.
The total target compensation includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
K+S Potash Canada values you as an employee, and has a diverse total pay package comprised of competitive pay, benefits, performance and recognition, training and development. Our employees are at the core of our organization.
YOU + US = SUCCESS
K+S Potash Canada offers a comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits PLUS a few extras such as:
- Paid work time to help out in the Community (volunteer with a sports team or for a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity!
- A Health Spending Account that pays for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help you pay for your gym membership.
- Employee Family and Assistance Program supporting health at work, home and in life through counselling and various online services.
- PLUS days – five days (40 hours) to use as you see fit (take care of family, enjoy a long weekend or have a “me” day.)
- Two extra days at two years of service and an additional three days at five years with our competitive vacation policy. You'll be up to four weeks after five years.
Why is Performance and Recognition important at K+S Potash Canada?
- Contribute to your team – be part of a collaborative culture.
- Performance is rewarded with increases in base pay and bonus.
- Recognition for working towards safety goals and an environment where everyone looks out for each other.
The K+S Potash Canada Personal Success Plans (PSP) are an ongoing practice of conversation, observation, assessment, feedback and development planning to ensure employee success, team success and organizational success. Through clarity, competence, commitment and connection, K+S Potash Canada leads with objectives and encourages and supports employees. We talk with one another, trust each other and together we act purposefully to support and design change.
At K+S Potash Canada we are committed to helping you be your best.
K+S Potash Canada:
- Supports you towards upgrading your skills and qualifications by attending workshops, conferences, training or other professional development events.
- Encourages employee involvement in professional and trade associations.
- Provides opportunities for you to learn about advancements in the field you work in.
The ongoing professional development of staff is an integral component in the growth of our employees and the growth of K+S Potash Canada. We consider these activities a 'joint investment' because they are beneficial to the company as well as employees.