K+S Potash Canada (KSPC) is part of the K+S Group Company, with headquarters in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; a solution potash mine and production facility located near Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; and a world-class potash handling and storage facility operated in partnership with Pacific Coast Terminals in Port Moody, British Columbia. Bethune mine, formerly known as the Legacy Project, is the first new potash mine in Saskatchewan in nearly fifty years. The Bethune mine has created new job opportunities for Saskatchewan workers and new business opportunities for Saskatchewan companies supplying goods and services to this major economic development. All sales and distribution of the potash produced at the Bethune mine will be carried out through the K+S Group’s experienced and well-established global distribution structures. K+S Potash Canada is proud to be recognized as one of both Saskatchewan’s and Canada’s Top Employers for 2018. For more information visit www.ks-potashcanada.com.
Master Data Administrator
This position is responsible for maintenance data entry into the Maintenance System (SAP) and for ensuring that all the Maintenance planning KPIs are current. Tasks will include work order entry, repairs and parts and include running reports as required. The SAP database will be used for all maintenance aspects of this plant and attention to detail is crucial in this position. This database will be used for all planning aspects of the plant.
The successful candidate will:
- Enter all Maintenance Master Data ie. FLOC, Equipment, Bill of Materials etc. into the SAP software and will be responsible to develop and distribute reports.
- Assist and provide training as required on the reporting software tools.
- Ensure all maintenance data, work orders, parts and any other related documents are entered accurately into SAP and transfers from the source location to the final data repository are complete
- Management of both digital and paper-based data
- Run customized reports on notifications, work orders, compliance etc.
- Ensure that all the Maintenance planning KPIs are up-to-date and accurate for the weekly and monthly report
- Utilize reporting software SAP or equivalent to produce required reports
- Enter maintenance time sheets and feedback forms
- Ensure backlogs are cleaned up
- Clear materials master data issues and assist with training
- Assist SAP expert for training as required
- Collaborate with Maintenance Planners, Maintenance Teams and Materials Management Team clear material master issues and resolve issues
- Interact with multiple departments and is expected to effectively work with all groups.
- Assist maintenance team and maintenance planning specialist
- Fill in; complete and crosscheck data entry in material master data sheet (Interact with planners, materials management and/or vendors to get the information needed)
K+S Potash Canada recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Qualifying requirements for this role:
• Administration Certificate or other business related diploma considered an asset
• 5-8 years’ technical administration experience
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Exceptional organizational skills. The data and reports are crucial to making key decisions that directly affect maintenance.
• General problem solving skills required to effectively assist in development of reports and general data management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs and good working skills with computers in general is a must for this role.
• SAP experience is an asset.
• Experience in RCM and understanding of the importance of a good database is an asset.
• Successful candidates must be eligible to travel outside of Canada as travel may be required
Successful candidates may be entitled to relocation assistance.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by December 4, 2018.
Amazing Opportunities at K+S Potash Canada while building your career.
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits PLUS great extras such as:
• Paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity!
• A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program: supporting health at work, home and in life through counselling and various online services.
We have a competitive time off program including:
• PLUS days – up to (40 hours) to use as needed (take care of the unexpected, enjoy a long weekend or have a “me” day.)
• 16 additional hours at two years of service and an additional 24 hours at five years of service with our competitive vacation policy.
Ground-Breaking New Site
Opportunity to work in a new facility with optimal use of technology
See yourself here, join the team!